Here are my six things am I thankful for during post-Thanksgiving season and want to continue in the coming year:
- Living our lives in ways that cultivate good health through good food, exercise and stress-free activities
- Living below our means. Finding interesting and rewarding low-cost or no-cost experiences whenever possible. And, saving money when necessary to do those things that cost money and I know we will enjoy without depleting our cash-on-hand
- Talking with or talking positively about people we enjoy and who enjoy us
- Enjoying art whether it is at a local exhibit, out the window after a snowstorm or on the distant horizon. The artist can be nature, local school children or the most polished professional
- Anticipating spring when the yard will be alive with new growth and hope for the growing season
- Looking forward to the longer days and warmth of summer
What are you thankful for?